• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some help...

T

Turdnugget

I've got a couple newbish characters on Cats that i'd like to play a little more. I was hoping and wondering if someone out there had a set of invasion weapons I could possibly have?

Mainly looking for a heavy crossbow with 40+ SSI and a crossbow with 40+ SSI... that would be groovy =)

Also would like a bracelet of health (non-cursed) if anyone has one collecting dust...

M

Marcus Blackwell

I might be able to help you witht he crossbow and heavy crossbow when would be a good day and time to meet you at New Haven Bank?

T

Turdnugget

I'm typically on during my lunch breaks, 12MST, occassionally in the evenings... Just depends what my wifey is doing =)

When are you on? I could try to get on if I know a certain time.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Im on most the evenings from 8pm eastern to 1am eastern time not sure what time that would be for you.. Im on some mornings from 9am eastern time 11am eastern as well

T

Turdnugget

I usually get on before work as well... between 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. MST...dunno how far you're ahead of me =)

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ah thats easy just let me know what time it is your way at the moment..hehe

M

Marcus Blackwell

ah..just two hours head here..so if you want to meet around that time tomorow I can be at haven bank just let me know who I would be meeting character wise..hehe

T

Turdnugget

Will do...can't remember the character's name off hand, but i'll get back to you on that.

T

Turdnugget

I'm on a chr named Tiffany...just woke up and making some toast =)

M

Marcus Blackwell

My apologies for not being there this morning woke up late..just pick a day this week I can meet you and I'll try my best not to over sleep this time..lol