• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Looking for some Help on Lake Superior

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The help I'm needing is getting my character suited up. I'm currently coming from Siege Perilous, so I cannot transfer my Sampire from there. I have a sampire on Atlantic that I will more than likely bring over, but suited with faction artifacts. I'm looking to drop factions so I don't have to rely on them. I'm looking for a few good weapons to start out.

Radiant scimmy with elemental damage (preferably 100% fire) with obvious mods.

Same with an ornate axe.

Also, if there is an active Sampire guild, I'd be interested in playing along. If you are looking for an experienced hunter that is!

S

Stupid Miner

The help I'm needing is getting my character suited up. I'm currently coming from Siege Perilous, so I cannot transfer my Sampire from there. I have a sampire on Atlantic that I will more than likely bring over, but suited with faction artifacts. I'm looking to drop factions so I don't have to rely on them. I'm looking for a few good weapons to start out.

Radiant scimmy with elemental damage (preferably 100% fire) with obvious mods.

Same with an ornate axe.

Also, if there is an active Sampire guild, I'd be interested in playing along. If you are looking for an experienced hunter that is!
I would help, but my stuff is on Great Lakes.
Best advice is... make a blacksmith.
Have burned through dozens of dull copper hammers without getting useable 100% elemental damage weapon.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would help, but my stuff is on Great Lakes.
Best advice is... make a blacksmith.
Have burned through dozens of dull copper hammers without getting useable 100% elemental damage weapon.
Blah. I'll prolly just stroll through the vendors in luna and other areas and see if there is anything cheap ou tthere before I commit to making another char.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of course it would. I just don't wanna have to cast it :) Helps for Irk and magic casting spawns and Doom and what not if you're not running resists. I don't like getting mana vamped by tons of creatures constantly.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of course it would. I just don't wanna have to cast it :) Helps for Irk and magic casting spawns and Doom and what not if you're not running resists. I don't like getting mana vamped by tons of creatures constantly.
Freelsy, send me a list of stuff you need/want... Ill hook you up with what ever you need! If you use icq 48361252 or you can leave me a pm here.