• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for some assistance...

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I enjoyed meeting the Sonoma people that came to Chessy for the UORadio event. I would like to make a character on Sonoma for the UORadio and player run events there. I am hoping that someone might be able to give/loan me an LRC/LMC suit, goblin costume ring/fishing pole, spell channeling mage weapon/want with -29 on it so I can work up a character. You can PM me here or icq 126-630-075 Thanks!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i can make ya a suit and get ya a wand no problem, your on your own for the goblin stuff though.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a mud puppy fish..I think that is one of the fish you need to get a goblin costume??

OK I have the red herring costume you can borrow. I will try to get the other one but I haven't located the quest guy yet.

Yay got a fishing pole too! *smiles*

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks like you might be covered for now ... sent you an icq :)

hera75.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Miri, I think the quest guy is down by the spiders (headed towards Navery) I can help too if there is something these guys don't have. Just pm me here, or if you talk to Mum she knows how to get ahold of me most of the time. Glad to see you have interest in coming over and taking part. You guys on Chessy really welcomed us :)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Hera ..I found both of them so I can lend him whichever costume he prefers. Nice to see Chessy people visiting!! *smiles*

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoyed meeting the Sonoma people that came to Chessy for the UORadio event. I would like to make a character on Sonoma for the UORadio and player run events there. I am hoping that someone might be able to give/loan me an LRC/LMC suit, goblin costume ring/fishing pole, spell channeling mage weapon/want with -29 on it so I can work up a character. You can PM me here or icq 126-630-075 Thanks!!
I'm glad to see your interest...since you're relatively new to the shard, may I suggest when On Sonoma you stay at my place...I'll comp you a room...the one with the shower...

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm glad to see your interest...since you're relatively new to the shard, may I suggest when On Sonoma you stay at my place...I'll comp you a room...the one with the shower...
Does the room come complete with soundtrack?

Thank you all for your generosity and help. I will be creating my character on Sonoma this weekend and will try and get in touch with you then. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
i can make ya a suit and get ya a wand no problem, your on your own for the goblin stuff though.
What times are you usually on so I can meet up with you? Miri got me the the goblin ring so I am good there. I came on last night and was able to join in on the EM Event which was fun. I will enjoy my time here! :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got my lrc/lmc suit plus some other ibued goodies from Big Bad Wolf, and Miri got me a spellbook and my goblin ring. Thank you all :)