• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Looking for serious RP'ers

A

Avella

Two new RP guilds have started up on Lake Austin and are looking for serious RP'ers to join or interact with. These RP guilds are made up of experienced RP’ers from Europa, Great Lakes, Atlantic and Lake Austin. For more information contact the following:

House Isilian based in Trinsic: Info at ICQ 563-494-726

Britannic Privateers based in Cove: Info at ICQ 441-049-714

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OOOO
Don't have ICQ
I would like to give RP a try but I am by no means experencied....
Let me know please :)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if they are looking for a person to RP as a chef, then you are definately not qualified :p

A

Avella

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...busy, busy, busy :)

Feel free to contact me at ICQ 563494726.

We are happy to assist anyone who is interested in RP whether or not you have experience. We only ask that you try, have patience with yourself and be sincere. It's not as difficult as you might think. Our players are experienced and have taught many others who are new to RP.