• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Rhinehardt's player or someone who knows him

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have his contact details, but anyone who knows the Rhinehardt who owned a large tower near Yew, ask him to get in touch with me. His tower had collapsed and I've placed one on the spot, but I'm not sure if he dropped it deliberately or not.

Rhinehardt, if you want the place back, give me a shout. Otherwise it'll be kept as a Dreamstone building.

I believe he was in Guardians of the Shattered Stone guild (GOS) if that jogs anyone's memory.

Wenchy

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, thank you for your post concerning my brothers large tower. He decided to close his account down about a month or two ago. I hope you enjoy the spot as much as we did when we had our GOS guild thier. A lot of great memories from back then, but alas I am like the only hold out from our guild that I know of that still plays the game.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for letting me know Riply :) I wasn't sure if it was an accidental collapse or anything.

Give my best regards to your brother, we're sad to lose him as a neighbour but I know a lot of old players have since moved on. If you guys ever want a plot in town again, just let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Take care,
Wenchy