• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for pricing advice

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a ton of these three items that I'd like to sell. Could anyone give me advice on what to charge for them? Also, any recommendations on a vendor house where I can rent a spot?
  • Soulstone Fragment Tokens
  • Heritage Item Tokens
  • Powder of Fortification
  • Low-end Runic Hammers (DC - Bronze)

L

Lord Drakelord

I've got a ton of these three items that I'd like to sell. Could anyone give me advice on what to charge for them? Also, any recommendations on a vendor house where I can rent a spot?
  • Soulstone Fragment Tokens
    350k - 400k, I have seen them as high as 500k
  • Heritage Item Tokens
    200k - 250k, I have seen them as high as 400k
  • Powder of Fortification
    70k - 90k
  • Low-end Runic Hammers (DC - Bronze)
    45k -60k
ok I will try, prices are from before spring clean up, but recently they shot thru the roof on the Heritage tokens when they found out they could turn the token's helms and gauntlets in for 10k tickets. Frag tokens I have seen as low as 350k, but those are few and far between.