• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people to hunt around

J

jofung

Hi all:

I've just been hanging in UO for couple of days, learning new skills and spend lots of time shopping around. Now i am just looking for people to hunt around with. Since I've just started again, I only have a GM warrior and really looking forward to spend some time with other player to do some hunting around maybe can show me a few trick. Anyone interested can PM me or post some time so we can gather up some ppl to go together.

G

Maybe spend some time at Luna bank or New Haven bank getting to know people or get involved with the community events taking place hosted by EvE or OPEN or any others that show up on the calendar....and just getting to know people maybe even join a guild.

Other wise try your luck head out to hunting locations and ask people there if you may join them.

Welcome to Oceania and I hope you enjoy your time here.