• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people on atlantic to trade bods with.

• Thread starter Iwilleatyoursoul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Iwilleatyoursoul

If you do bods on the atlantic shard and are interested in bod trading please pm me your icq and if you would like other bod traders to have your icq number....so far its just me but I'm hoping that this post will change that!

I tried thinking about setting up a bod trading network for all shards but I'm not good at doing that sort of thing.

I

imported_tnynyn

I have some BODs to trade, more specificully looking for small chainmail 15 exc. BODs. If you have some or know anyone that has any, let me know. My char is Calvin Klein, usually hanging out in Brit/NH around 7-11PM EST Mon-Fri Sorry dont have ICQ

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

Ok cool I'll look you up within the next few days!

I considered starting a bod trading guild on atlantic but not sure if that would of been a success or not. A lot of people might not be crafters full time like I am!

I

imported_tnynyn

cool, im down to join your bod trading guild if you ever make one. im just not a full time crafter since it gets pretty boring after awhile lol.

I

imported_Mark Trail

I run several BOD collectors and have a good shop. No time for in-game trades so I put everything on the vendors priced.

Take the road going south from Luna, cross the long bridge, then keep going south past the red brigands. My BOD shop is 2 houses west of the road, about 5 screens bow the brigand camp.

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

Thanks, I'll check it out and mark a rune.

Anyone else that has a bod shop or would like to trade reply with your shop location or your icq or whatever means to contact you.

I

imported_blazehammer

i have tailor bods i collect for barbed kits cbd and horned kits i xshard to lake austin youwelcome to trade with me ones i have
my icq is 245-658-673 names blazehammer