• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for owner of a Keep - Lady Zabrina

• Thread starter Trevelyan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trevelyan

Well, yesterday her house fell and it had some fairly recent stuff in it, anyway there were only two of us there after it fell and in case anyone knows how to contact him/her (or if she/he reads this her/himself), I thought i'd post here to let them know.

Some things that I salvaged are:
- Personal bless deeds (might not be her/his characters)
- AoS clothing
- Filled Soulstone fragments
- The other guy also placed a keep on the spot and may even be willing to part with it.

Maybe someone knows him/her by a different name, so attached is a pic of the keep before it fell. Chances are nobody can help, but if someone does, I can offload a whole load of stuff without feeling that I could have given it back to the owner :D

T

Trevelyan

Did a search, she had her icq in one of her posts. Added her, maybe I can contact!