• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for one more Candle Of Love!

J

Jasonleebeck

I have one I've been trying to sell for about 50-60 mil. It reads as this:

"A Candle Blessed By Love For All Of Time"

I'm reasonable and would consider all offers of nearly any kind.

U

umphreak

there was one for sale on one of the notorious dupers vendors so they might be duped now

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was one for sale on one of the notorious dupers vendors so they might be duped now
I've always believed little knowledge on information is a dangerous thing. The white candle of love you are referring to was being sold on the altantic vendor. That is not what the OP is looking for. The original candle of love is of a regular red colored candle with orange flames that can't be wield and when clicked it says "A candle of love" nothing more.

U

umphreak

lol my bad i coulda swore that white candle looked like the other quest white candles but just said candle of love on it

K

Kratos Aurion

lol my bad i coulda swore that white candle looked like the other quest white candles but just said candle of love on it
Icy Flame - 90m (duped) or said to be

Candle of Love (extremely rare SB and also a recent quest reward hued white) both versions have different graphic

S

Smokey of LS

where did the original candle of love come from? just wonderin.