• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for old timers..

KupalaUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone seen the following old timers around lately?
John and/or Medea Blackwood
Perelandra/FFbooks

These people had the greatest influence when i started the game, i would love to get back in contact with them if possible, i just returned after many years absence

Cheers Europa :)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
John and Medea came back to the game around 2 years ago and were here for a while but they started to go awol again shortly after. They had a house each but both have long since fallen I fear they will not be back.

Medea-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there..yes we came back..but we were so much out of the loop, and I never saw anybody at all while I was roaming around. We did drop the houses, but kept everything..our banks are heaving with belongings..most especially the Bloodguard book with all the names of everyone who participated in the Great invasion..hehe..when was that again? We haven't forgotten that UO was responsible for John and I meeting ..then going on to get married in rl..we've been together for 11 years now..played WoW for many of them, and also left many friends there too, when the game became a little too much of ..the eternal quest for better gear....

Now we are playing a sandbox game called Wurm Online..quite amazing really and pretty addictive, but, I can't seem to get into the feel of the community there..it just isn't the same, we play on a pvp server so maybe that's why it seems so hard to actually form friendships with people, whatever, no game will ever feel quite the same as UO did, and no community will ever be as lovely as the UO one was.. I sometimes am playing Wurm and feel sad that we aren't in UO, or even WoW for that matter, and its not because of the game..its because of the people. Thanks for the pm Feraz..and Bobar haven't forgotten you either :p..how could I. I'm going to see how Wurm pans out, and maybe , just maybe I'll be back. I can't speak for John, he's asleep right now.. and I can't say..Hey John..look ! they remember us !..*hugs*

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Medea, nice to hear from you and to know even if you arent playing you still glance at the boards. I saw both houses were gone and assumed they had fallen glad they were cleared and dropped. Reading your post made me read again the Honours Books which I still have locked down at my house, brought back some memories I can tell you seeing all those names again, I didnt realise that those events were as long ago as 2005/2006, how time flies. So long for now - Be lucky. Keep reading the forums :)

KupalaUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Am glad to hear from you again Medea :) I do hope with all my heart that you (and John) will return, have so much catching up to do so am not even sure where to start really :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am glad to hear from you again Medea :) I do hope with all my heart that you (and John) will return, have so much catching up to do so am not even sure where to start really :)
They could always make a trial account just to pop in and see you ;)