• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old friends

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played Sonoma many years ago and had quite a few friends. I recently reactiviated my account and wanted to find them. All the runes I had for their houses are gone, but their guild and players are still showing as logged on.

I am looking for Galahad and/or Vanyon of KHV, or potentially KVH. They changed names once that I know of.

If anyone knows anyone in that guild, or the house location of either, it would be greatly appreciated.

L

Lord Drakelord

I played Sonoma many years ago and had quite a few friends. I recently reactiviated my account and wanted to find them. All the runes I had for their houses are gone, but their guild and players are still showing as logged on.

I am looking for Galahad and/or Vanyon of KHV, or potentially KVH. They changed names once that I know of.

If anyone knows anyone in that guild, or the house location of either, it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome back. Saw Galahad the other day at the Tokuno CS, he even gave me a futon for my wife :) and replied to my 'thank you' here at the Sonoma Forum.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent a message to one of the guildmembers in icq but if you dont hear from them I have a rune to their guild house.

Welcome back! :)

B

bosskram

Hey there welcome back I'm part of khv and I can also get you a rune to their guild house. All of them have been doing the tokino spawn alot lately so you might be able to catch up with them there....also might check the spawn with lord oaks...they are little junkies with the new spawn stuff going on...you can catch up with me in game my toons name in khv is Yalisha Anders she is a tamer..Hope you find them soon they are great people to play with..:lick:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*lays out trisquets bringing Sal back to LS*
Just josh'n! I loves Sonoma and not just for Queen Mum's cookies, although your shard has us all beat in spades there! I need to get active again with Sonoma events, they are always so much fun!
*giggles n grins*