• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old friends. (Napa xfers)

N

NocteKDL

*If you've never played on Napa, you can stop reading now if you like. I'm posting this here because I was told that most of the PvP'ers that I used to play with xfered to this shard, so please don't flame me. Thanks.*

Hey gang,

I'm just considering coming back and checking out what UO is like nowadays. I've been away for a few years and was wondering if any old friends are still around.

On Napa, I was:
Nocte (OoJ, NvM, KDL, L%C)
Denzil (OoJ, KDL, L%C)
Tristan (KDL, L%C)
Khel (M^F)

I just registered a new ICQ: 553783401

Thanks for reading,

Bryan

G

Gellor

I do recognize the M^F... just don't recall if khel was in while I was (Gellor, Woodchuck)

J

Jack Napa

Yes, I played on napa. I was also in L%C for a while and mostly ran with mo. I just came back 2 months ago or so, took me awhile to get up and running. There are quite a few new things, if you need some help with equipment or cash PM me ill help you out.

M

MasterP

Sup dude. Im Juvenile/Mystical/MasterP from WtF?

Irp and bud are in my guild. Other then that most KDL i think are gone.

N

NocteKDL

thanks for the replies guys, I've shot you all either an ICQ or a PM. :)