• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking For Nae'Bliss

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not lately.
You see him and Someone for like two weeks a year anymore.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Flutter but i must say that this might be the least busy forum ive ever seen.:sleep2:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Flutter but i must say that this might be the least busy forum ive ever seen.:sleep2:
That's because Black Sun is mean and makes us behave ourselves... which is NEVER any fun.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do no such thing!

And if you don't stop spreading vicious lies about me I'll have you drawn and quartered and send the pieces to fel to be PK'd for the rest of eternity.

Actually, I think we've lost a few players along the way. Giggles is off playing Rift, I'm pretty sure I've heard of a few other regulars off playing Star Trek online, I've been wrapped up in Xbox Games (damn portal 2), and Flutter scares everyone else away with her whip.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Understood its just that i used to play cats and remember these forums as lot more active then this. I hope this does not reflect how the shard is doing population wise. Sorry for the troll:blushing:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trolling? It's your thread. Its not possible to troll yourself... at least I don't think it is.

Population is still pretty healthy. Personally, I have a seasonal play pattern. I tend to play more when the weather is lousy and the kids are in school. Back in 2000 when I started I was still on dial up, so summer time was break time because the extra traffic lagged me and the kids out of school annoyed me.

I suppose I don't have a reason to continue that pattern, but I'm a creature of habit I guess.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
We've got a good population lately.
KJD! Is a large blue guild with a lot of new members who do PvM and PvP
NME Is a faction guild who does the same.
There's TNK, K^S, T*A, F*A and a few others who play on the Trammel side and are very active.
There are also a few dedicated role playing guilds that stay active like PGoH and Aegis.

These forums are mostly inactive because a lot of people can't go but 2 or 3 posts without being all mean to someone and getting the threads locked or removed ;)
That and Black Sun is a tyrant.
Notice he mentioned my whip scaring people off? It's not true. Most people of the guys actually ask for the whip.

Come. Stay. We have cookies...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*beats Black Sun and not his dead horse*

Alright enough flirting you two. Poor Vinny just wanted to find someone and ended up with a couple of loons instead.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*beats Black Sun and not his dead horse*

Alright enough flirting you two. Poor Vinny just wanted to find someone and ended up with a couple of loons instead.
Hey!
Then he said we were too quiet so I was trying to accommodate by making some noise!

It's not my fault Black Sun flirts with me all the time.