• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*** Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places: Part 1, 2, 3 & 4 ***

• Thread starter imported_Soul'Ess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Soul'Ess

"LOOKING for LOVE in all the WRONG PLACES"

A wealthy friend of mine has asked for assistance in looking for love.

He states that all the women want is his wealth.

My plan ... leave the money at home and let the ladies want him for who he is.

Here we are leaving his luxury Luna home.

Approaching the outter gates of the big city, I noticed a lil sweat trolling down his rather large brow.

I told him to relax, this'll be easy. Just let me do the talking.

The inner city is bare (much like the rest of the world, real hard to get a date like this I'm thinking).

A sweet young lady strolls into the bank to make a modest deposit.

I spray my friend down with some sweet perfume I "acquired" from a tailor I ran into a lil ways out in the forest just before arriving at Bubba's.

Introduced Bubba as a nice guy, new to the city and looking for a tour by a beautiful woman.

Her name turns out to be "Mistake" and all to perfect for what happened next.

We return home, wounded but not defeated.

There must be a woman out there who doesn't care of Bubba's exterior. Who will love him for his gentle heart.

G

*narrows eyes*

Your friend Bubba looks an awful lot like the brute that has spent the last 3 years and more peeking in the windows of my house, and invading my spa.

He keeps looking for love in those places, and he will be meeting my nightmare, Dreamcatcher.

-Skylark

I

imported_Soul'Ess

*looks a lil nervous*

Nay, M'Lady. 'tis his twin brother, Biff.

*whispers to Bubba*

What did I tell you?! Wait ... until ... she's asleep. I don't care how soft her skin looks.

If you'll excuse us, ma'am, Bubba is still in need of some love'n.

*smacks Bubba in the head as they walk off*

I

imported_Soul'Ess

Feeling huge amounts of frustration due to our most rescent encounter with the soft-skinned beauty queen Skylark, Bubba needs some immediate love'n.

I take him to old home of ours. Sorely missed by both. Mind you we did get ourselves into a lil trouble last time, tee-hee.

Refreshing my friends short-term memory has been a constant battle ever since the blackrock invasion, which left him partially deaf in his left ear.

Some times you just gotta lay down the law in these places.

The journey home was relaxing. I've never seen Bubba smile nor drool like that in some time.

Our quest for love continues...

I

imported_Soul'Ess

Explaining to my friend that a bar is a great place to meet new people, we headed off to the local meat market for a couple of drinks.

While I worked one of the tavern wenches ...

My friend produced his own magic with a siamese couple named Sherry and Cherry. I've always said, "Two heads are deffiently better then one."

After a wild night and much noise in the bedroom above me, Bubba awoke to an unfortunate surprise ...

The night was costly and took a toll on Bubba's soft interior.

I promise in just a few more drinks, it won't even matter ...

G

Ewwwwwwwwww.

You would think this would teach him that the whole cross species thing is a bad idea from the start. While your friend might be getting SLIGHTLY better at the pickup thing, trapping potential dates against walls with his belly is still not the best in techniques, at least this particular savage lady was not impressed.

-Skylark

I

imported_Soul'Ess

I am sorry, m'Lady, 'tis once again bubba's evil twin brother, Biff.

*whispers to Bubba*

I told ya to take Jenny Craigs advice; but nooooo you hadda eat her, didn't you?!

*polite grin to Skylark*

Excuse us m'lady. My friend is very emotional about his weight.