• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for Lost Guildstone

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allo all,

My keep fell a few months back or so, just outside of Avalon, along with my other 9 houses it seems ... and wondering if anyone happened to pick up a guildstone for The Order of the Crow [OoC] from the wreckage.

If so would love to snag it back. Had some soulstones as well, but not as concerned about those.

While I'm at it, my Luna house, The Grateful Rune, was one of the many that I lost, though there were many runebooks in the house, just looking for a specific set I had there. Blessed Areas of Baja, First Edition. Silver runebook set, three books with corresponding written books. If whoever might have grabbed it, would be willing to part with it, twould be grand.

Any info greatly appreciated, since I needed a prefix on this post, I would be willing to pay a nominal fee for the return of these items.

Thanks Baja.

Xanth de Orlig
Historian, Citizens of Avalon [CoA]

L

LynneOfMagincia

Xanth,

As it so happens I know exactly where your runebooks are. I live in Magincia... house just off the beach.. and can take you to them.. Gladly. Please send me a message on ICQ at 483-626-468 or on here and we can meet up to restore your items.

NO fees no charges.. They were yours and are in BRPA custody for safe keeping until you could return.

As are some of Anya the Gypsy's items.

Lynne of Magincia

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your Soulstones are safe and in my possession. Along with a few other items of note.

You know where to find me.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've forwarded this thread to someone who I believe has the guildstone. If he did get it he will surely make sure it finds it's way back home.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xanth, this is Xelious Norwood, Im sorry but your guildstone is lost, when they are out of deed form when a home falls they go poof. If it was possible I would of given it back to you. I was the only one there at the keep when it fell and watched it vanish. Maybe somehow Mesanna could help with it. Not sure if she can or not but doesnt hurt to give it a shot.
Give me a Q at 99201070 and I will see what else I can help you with that you lost.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the replies, help offers and information.

Too bad about the guildstone, but that's the way it goes it seems. Funny thing was I was always afraid to re-deed, in fear of losing it ...

I hope to get some time in game later this week, in an to attempt to re-clutter, a very empty house .... will try to contact you all.

Thanks again for the help.

Xanth de Orlig