• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for Information

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a client who has acquired the following from an IDOC NOT certain if they will be selling or not.

A Bull's Horn
A Winch
Roll of String
A cracked Easter Egg drained of brightness*(I hope I got all the title of that one)
A cracked egg
World Gem Bit
Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping Replica (Is a current drop correct? Hence Replica)
Veritaes Music box gear (I know this is a rare one and shouldn't still be dropping?)
Ariel Have writ of membership
Gossamer
Eye of Newt (A pagan reagent piece)

Also a price check if anyone has an interest in a 2012 Red Mesanna bone box and value on it?

Please contact Melian of Majestic Oaks Auction Great Lakes at icq # 678 797 394

Last edited:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Bull's Horn - EXPLOIT or Still Dropping depends on hue
A Winch - EXPLOIT
Roll of String - EXPLOIT
A cracked Easter Egg drained of brightness*(I hope I got all the title of that one) - 3-6m
A cracked egg - 4-8m
World Gem Bit - EXPLOIT
Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping Replica (Is a current drop correct? Hence Replica) - still drops 500k
Veritaes Music box gear (I know this is a rare one and shouldn't still be dropping?) - 4-7m
Ariel Have writ of membership - quest item
Gossamer - old halloween event item worthless
Eye of Newt (A pagan reagent piece) - 10-15m

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Winch - EXPLOIT
Roll of String - EXPLOIT
A cracked Easter Egg drained of brightness*(I hope I got all the title of that one) - 3-6m
A cracked egg - 4-8m
World Gem Bit - EXPLOIT
Tattered Ancient Mummy Wrapping Replica (Is a current drop correct? Hence Replica) - still drops 500k
Veritaes Music box gear (I know this is a rare one and shouldn't still be dropping?) - 4-7m
Thank you for the feed back! Winch was once upon a time a 1 per server and then exploited?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, there was an exploit used to revert item names on stackable goods.. you could revert both clockwork assemblies and the leather clockwork assemblies, the rare winch was the "Siege Winch"

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Winch - EXPLOIT
Roll of String - EXPLOIT
A cracked egg - 4-8m
World Gem Bit - EXPLOIT
Someone say Exploit?! :)