• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for info on Large Amethyst

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like the Amethyst from display cases. I used to have a large diamond and emerald. Just wondering where it came from and what the value might be.

Also looking for a price check on a Frostwood colored anvil facing south.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At a guess id say its from the stranger event, along with about 13 other differently shaped gems.

C

Cymidei Fier

I get amethysts like those from my Vet reward gem cart, if I am not mistaken.

M

Malimus

I get amethysts like those from my Vet reward gem cart, if I am not mistaken.
I really hope you cant get all those gems from a gem cart. Otherwise my collection of gems from the Six event are pretty much worthless.

I read up on the gem cart and it didn't say anything about the larger display style gems spawning in it. Although it does have those type of gems displayed in the cart graphic itself. Don't think its supposed to spawn them tho. Although i could be wrong. Can anyone confirm this?

M

MoonBeam(TBD)

I've got some off the gem cart and some from an event, I forget which event...was 2 years ago? But for sure off the gem cart to.