• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Ideas With A Keep

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking for ideas on how to modify a keep with the new stone pieces.
Pics or links would really be appreciated.
Thanks
Sir AJ

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
go to you tube and look for uo house tour atlantic keith's keep. I wasn't finished when she did the tour but you might get some ideas.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow very nice - just what i wanted to give me ideas!
I'd love to see it from the outside in person - mind sharing the location?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks. the keep is at the brit xroads in trammel on atlantic but its private owned by stitch. I almost finished it before I sold it and it looked way better.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a comprehensive guide how this works? E.g. how you put doors in the wall so that you can use the space between the walls on the ground floor?

Thank you!

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a comprehensive guide how this works? E.g. how you put doors in the wall so that you can use the space between the walls on the ground floor?

Thank you!
There is no way to add doors in the excisting walls. You can only add doors where there are holes, or where you make room with the new walls.
Unfortunately it is not possible to change any of the excisting old designs, you can only add on top of them.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, ok. I thought I saw something like that in a YouTube Video... Thanks nevertheless!

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes it is unfortunate we cannot add doors to existing walls, the bottom floor of a Keep has so much wasted space :(

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread deserves more love!
i will start with a Siege Keep in the next days, if someone wants to "donate" some Granite and Flowers (normal color, poppies, campion, lillies, orfleur, elefant eater, farn etc)

also i like to buy some grass and a fountain, (not the bandage one)