• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Houseowner! *pic inside*

V

Vaneca

I am looking for the owner of house located northeast of Compassion Dessert.
Houseowner name is "Wiedergaenger". I looked the charakter up and its a TB Faction charakter.

If you got any intel, please pm me!
Thanks

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try leaving a message with your contact details in a book, and a pet next to it named "PLEASE READ BOOK". Replace it every few hours when it decays, eventually they're bound to find it.

V

Vaneca

Well, the char looks like a dummy char just to hold the house or keep faction points. dunno rly...

But, I´ll give it a try.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if your chars shows up on UO.com, then you have to have signed in with that char within the last 30 days. So, technically he'll see your book or animal or whatever you put there .... eventually.

Although, I remember looking for idocs in that area, and the house title used to be "roflrofl", I believe, and the name looks different. So, maybe he traded houses within the last month and he won't have much more activity there. =/

Good luck with finding him.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the char looks like a dummy char just to hold the house or keep faction points. dunno rly...

But, I´ll give it a try.
House owner character means nothing, really.

I often owned houses on accounts and characters that were never used for anything but holding houses, and I think a lot of people do the same. He might be using the house every day with his real characters, probably on a completely different account.

V

Vre13

Good idea with leaving pets and book.
I have few houses which owners are from test accounts. Some of those houses are since 1999. So, characters picture from myUO means nothing in this case.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good idea with leaving pets and book.
I have few houses which owners are from test accounts. Some of those houses are since 1999. So, characters picture from myUO means nothing in this case.
Actually MyUO only shows characters which have logged on in the last 30 days so its always a good place to check.