• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for house to take snaps

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Saw a house that was set up as a island/priate retreat, met to snap a few shots of it, but was called away and when I went hunting for it again I got lost and could not remember the rune I had hit on around Luna. It was near a vendor shop so I hope to see it again by recalling off vendor runes I see around Luna.

B

bosskram

talk to galahad or maggi from khv it belongs to clym from khv they would love to gate you to the house also if you ever see a rune for trinity sales there is a rune to the house you are looking for:spider: on the front porch. Also did you read the 2 books that are at the house they tell a story, makes it that much more fun