• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for guide submissions

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As I continue to add to uohomedecor.com, I've discovered there are only 6 items under "How to Holiday Deco". Those 6 are:
-Jack O'Lantern
-Candy Stand
-Bats
-Snowman
-Turkey
-Bunny

That being said, I am now open to accepting submissions for this and other categories.

You can either post them in this thread or e-mail them to me, with pictures, to [email protected]

Thanks!

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll add some sketchy ideas, but I don't have any guaranteed instructions. I just barely got my tree to have a glowing 'angel' on it last year by sticking a candle on a very high goza and dropping a statue in front of it. Had to do it without the tree in place, too, and then make sure they were high enough to place the tree!

'nother thing I did last Easter was use a basket (any kind, although the round ones with handles - might be stealables? - are tiny but adorable) and layer colored eggs and/or jewels, and onions/lettuce in it to make an easter basket. Might take some fiddling but it looked cool. A bigger one could be placed outside next to the bunny, or a smaller one could find itself as table decor.

If you can glean enough info to write instructions out of that, more power to ya - I can't remember the slightest bit of how I managed it, other than fiddling till it came out ok. :eek: I don't think they're terribly complicated projects, though, so maybe someone can use them and actually take screenshots!