• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for Darsus

R

rajadeah

Sorry but I dont think you''ll find him. He seems to have droped off the face of earth about 2 or 3 years ago. His PM box prob is full from people trying to buy his luna homes on just about every shard.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have his contact info and talk with him in frequently. Not selling anything anytime soon.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His luna house on LS was re customized/designed in the last 30-60 days.. but still vendor-empty since i started to play and thats 3 yrs ago.

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info everyone. And Lord Nabin, I've understood from the posts I've read about him here and elsewhere that he doesn't have the need or desire to sell the things he has acquired, however what I am proposing is more of a trade. So the question is whether he has any interest in my castle and whether the castle is more interesting to him than his Tokuno house. All a matter of taste I suppose. Obviously the Tokuno house is in a prettier spot, but then again castles hold their own value in regards to prestige and history, especially this one being a Trammel "legacy" castle, having been placed when Trammel first opened.

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I saw Darsus once, he was at one of his trillions of properties, a luna house on ATL, he must single handedly keep UO afloat with his monthly fee of $2,000.00 per month on the multiple accounts he must have to be able to hold all those house plots. $2,000.00 times 1 year = $24,000.00 a year? I'm just guessing but he clearly is a royal Saudi sheikh with billions, would be fun I guess, maybe I just saw one of his servants who he pays to login and refresh his many pieces of virtual real estate, one player put it best, 'Darsus Trump'.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently he logs on to do mass transfers. There are always wild packies outside his houses mult times a week for the last 1-2 years