• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Building ground, Castle or 18X18

M

Maxandre

Hyia community of the best shard :)

I would like to know if someone knows a spot where I could preferably place a Castle or an 18 X 18, or at least, suggest me an area to search.

Thanx for the help,
Mobidoy

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
With some running about you should find a 18x18 spot in every facet. Castles are a bit harder to acquire. Most castles these days sell from 275-400mill depending on facet and location. A keep would be more storage then a 18x18 and those are a bit easier to get. They sell for 30-40mill depending on facet and location. Hope that helps.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the castle locations are going to be very hard to find. They are still pretty heavily camped. I have a scriptor that pops up under my sign every night at the same time. I'm having fun with it though. Sometimes, if I am on at that time, I pull up a chair and have a few drinks. I pretend it's the second coming of the lord when they pop in and ask for salvation.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes the castle locations are going to be very hard to find. They are still pretty heavily camped. I have a scriptor that pops up under my sign every night at the same time. I'm having fun with it though. Sometimes, if I am on at that time, I pull up a chair and have a few drinks. I pretend it's the second coming of the lord when they pop in and ask for salvation.
LOL. I had a guy checking every night a few months back at my fel castle. After a month or two of seeing his name between 9:00-9:30, I decided to "greet" him every night for about a week. Needless to say I haven't seen him check my place since.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a guy who wants to sell a keep in trammel if your interested.

M

Maxandre

My account has less than a week so, I dont know if i would be able to pay for it... I have enough to pay for any kind of house if I go with the placement tool but, I am not sure I would have enough of about 10 Mil to buy from another player :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have an 18x18 you can have for free if you haven't already placed one.

M

Maxandre

I would gladly accept it, Any of the 2, I am in game as Papou, near the Luna Moongate :)

My 17 years old son just joined too last sunday... I am sure he would like one too :)

As I have said to many so far, Catskills has an awesome community, you all are a huge factor in my return and why I already paid for 3 months :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would gladly accept it, Any of the 2, I am in game as Papou, near the Luna Moongate :)

My 17 years old son just joined too last sunday... I am sure he would like one too :)

As I have said to many so far, Catskills has an awesome community, you all are a huge factor in my return and why I already paid for 3 months :)
AND we have ebil cookies! *wink* welcome back. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Do you have ICQ? ICQ me 608083009

L

Lightpaw

Just throwing in my findings, there seems to be 18 x 18 size plots available still to place your own house with the placement tool. I just placed my first house as 18 x 18 on ice island, my mate found a spot in the icy area in the mountains near Luna. It did not take much running around really to get it.