• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for armor

C

Caelas

Good evening, Legends.

I'm looking for a decent mid-level archer suit. I'm starting to feel the limitations of my current suit the more I hunt higher level mobs.

I'm looking for something with around 60 Resists, 6-8 MR, and 30+ LMC. I don't meditate, so light metal armor is okay. If anyone can pull such a suit together, I'd be very grateful, and willing to pay if the price is reasonable and I can afford it :)

PM me or find me in-game. Thanks in advance.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that should be a super easy suit to put together. Ill see if U I can russel something up.

C

Caelas

Thanks! I tried putting such a suit together last night at my guild's house, but man this stuff makes my head spin. Eventually I'll probably upgrade as I get good arties, but I need to be able to hold my own first.

Speaking of arties, people keep telling me I should get a Rune Beetle Carapace. Do those still drop?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were part of the Tokuno event

if you can find ten minor Tokuno arties to turn in you can still claim a carapace

walk up to the guy on the second floor of the inn in Zento, and you'll be presented with a list (I think.....) of things to turn in ~~~ or did you just get a list of things to claim... been a while

C

Caelas

Do the minor arties still drop...or will I be vendor hunting?

Blah, nevermind...it appears they don't drop anymore.

C

Caelas

Ok...I think I'm pretty much set...

I was able to find a RBC (Plucky's shop saved the day there!) and Brightsight Lenses.
So now, my suit is...

70/70/59/49/75 (Yeah...poison is low, I know)
HCI 20
DCI 35
LMC 35
MR 8

Stats are 104/98/90. Thinking I should probably lose some HP for Dex, am I right? Left myself room to grow...and this doesn't include a bow OR totem. Just armor and jewelry.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is your template. If anything id have dex at 125. If your a dexer. Im guessing you are. And if thats the case find a weapon with mana leech and that will help you in the area of mana. Also might want to try vamp form. Its nice for leeches. It just depends on what your fighting I guess.

Sorry I wasnt able to help you sooner. I burned over 20 barbed kits this morning and had to leave.

On a side note what do you think sleeves with 8 lmc 20 lrc 8 mana increase 9/20/9/10/8 would be worth?!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Omni - I would say based on the combo of mods on it along with it having 1/2 way decent resist (56 total - Not horrible) I would ballpark it at around.....450k to 2 Mil.

C

Caelas

Ohh..I suck at prices...depends on where you sell them I guess. Luna could fetch a hefty price...outside of Luna, no clue :)

Not gonna go Vamp...I fully expect the Vamp form trick to get the nerf stick soon. Once I get a soulstone, I'll probably move my fishing off this guy and add Bushido. Next step...adjusting STR for DEX.