• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for an old guild old school vamp

C

clarkifer

I'm looking for some old players i used to play with a few years ago, specifically looking for bane reese. I'm thinking about getting back into the game and wanted to talk with him. shoot me a pm if you know how to get a hold of him.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Yes :)
I know Bane Reese....He mostly plays on another shard but I forget which one....He still comes to LA now and then to see if he has sold any of his LOST Auction Items....I know he still has ICQ but not sure of the number since I don't use ICQ...Sorry could not be of more help....

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OOOO
Forgot to add, you might want to ask in general chat on LA for anyone on that knows him...I know he still has some players there that he talks with.....

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
VaMp is somewhat still around as Death From Above "DFA" now.

Bane Reese is no longer apart of that guild I don't believe, however I'll send him this thread through ICQ as a way to let him know you're looking for him. Don't know how he'd feel about passing along his ICQ

B

BaneReeSe

Prime is correct, i do not play with DFA anymore.... i stopped playing with them when Graham decided to guild anyone and everyone just so he can try to zerg the shard, and still failed... i mostly play chessy, lake superior and great lakes these days... clark, you can icq me at 50381278...

headhunter35

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey bane this is Head Hunter from vamp and dfa around 5 years ago or so...Im tryin to get ahold of graham you got his icq or contact info? Anybody that reads this and can get me contact info for Graham, i'd appreciate it, Im thinkin about comin back