• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Ally Oop

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Ally , find Devin Ashley next time your on cat's , someone or you dropped a bow at a spawn and we want to return it to you

Thanks

S

Shioni

Shenanigans!! -edit- Opps I thought you said Anne, my bad... Ya good luck she is a stealthy one that Ally.. not as stealthy as me whahaha

A

Ally Oop

Hello there, the only time I would drop a bow at a spawn area is if I was killed and it wasnt insured. Since I havent been killed lately at a spawn area I doubt its mine. Lately I havent been carrying one on me. Must be someone elses. Is it a nice one?

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no it was not that good i don't believe, i put it in one my houses for safe keeping but it does belong to someone in SCB, was either Noah or Omega who asked me to make sure your guild gets it back