• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] looking for addie painting - anyone got 1 for sale?

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
looking to buy an addie painting if anyone has one to sell , I'd appreciate hearing about it - thnx for looking :)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a boy called "Addie" painting that I would sell for 300m. Let me know if interested, you can ICQ me.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey SS - is it blue - ill buy it for the 300
Yes he is referring the blue one... and might I add "WOW!"
I remember these things barely selling for 100mil, now 300?!?!
Congrats to the seller and buyer! :)

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes he is referring the blue one... and might I add "WOW!"
I remember these things barely selling for 100mil, now 300?!?!
Congrats to the seller and buyer! :)
asuka rares fest - rubble fire went for 350 in the auction - 6-7 months later hokuto rares fest rubble fire went for 950 in auction - only more reinforcement to the depreciated value of gold

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
asuka rares fest - rubble fire went for 350 in the auction - 6-7 months later hokuto rares fest rubble fire went for 950 in auction - only more reinforcement to the depreciated value of gold
or some people just have too much of it

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost regret that I had several extras of that painting and gave them away. I still might have 2-3 extras.