• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a tamer buddy

K

kaylun

Hello all my tamer has a new hobby guess its old for you but I just came back and discovered greater dragons. I have tamed 2 of them and it kinda sucked .Plus the 2 I managed to tame are wimps according to tamers forum. So I decided to put 100 hiding 100 stealth on my tamer and spend a while trying to find the father of all Greater dragons. and tame him then train him because I got my butt kicked by a paragon balron.Any one on a similar project?

M

Millie

I do believe you may do better putting Music and Peace one your tamer. I have an old style tamer all in the 120s or very close to it and will not change her. but I have found that with my newest tamer the music peace seems to helps a lot. Paragons can not be peaced most of the time but you can area peace and get past them most of the time.

B

BardMal

I think the goal is to farm greaters until a nice one spawns, then tame that.

I can farm them for you, if you have a 120 tamer. Taming them at 115 isn't all that fun. I have a couple tamers with pets that can handle one or two at a time, with dedicated vetting.

I would like a great one myself, but you can have the first one.

K

kaylun

I might get a 120 taming scroll at 115 now. Just tamed a pretty nice one today has very high resists I stealthed up to it in destard used honor onm myself and tamed it then gated out no problems

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My cousin, Dar of TOT, happily will tame anything for most everyone. If you prefer to do the taming yourself, Methuselah of SLOB is happy to peace and or discord any creature.

Find us usually near Brit bank, occassionally in Luna, DeLucia, or Skara.

Elladan of Baja