• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a tailor

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a tailor that has a unique name to them for an elven shirt I need made. Its for a role playing character I have and would prefer him not to be wearing something made by "Ceno" or "a crack fiend" kind of names, but something that would sound like a real tailor's name.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Friend,

Cousin Dar (TOT) has Armani Versace on permanent retainer, and I am sure He would happily sew for thee.

Elladan of Baja

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 tailors, one named Mama and one named My True Love.

G

Give'R The Onion

Yo Masta C,

I have one named "Sulfuric" if that does anything for ya. ICQ me if you dont have any others that tickle ya.

Onion

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can make you a shirt crafted by Miss Calculation ... not even GM though ;-) ... i'm on the 8 year GM training plan with her ... ;-) ...

so i guess that means i can't make you one with a name :p *shrugs* sorry

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my tailors was named "ImWithStupid". I was standing in Luna bank and someone actually walked up and asked who was stupid. I really wanted to answer that but I let it go.