• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Stonecrafter!

L

Lady Mana

Edit: Thanks for the overwhelming support, everyone! Thanks to you guys I was able to get what I needed.
-------

I need shadow stone tables!! Anyone up to the task? Hehe.

I need: Sixteen medium shadow stone tables facing south, four medium shadow stone tables facing east, and ten large stone shadow tables facing south.

If you know of a vendor or two that sells this color of table, I'd really appreciate the coordinates/vendor name! Otherwise, if you make it yourself, I'd be willing to pay 2500 for each medium and 3000 for the large. That's what.. 80,000 gold altogether? Something like that!

Post a reply in this thread if you can help out.. thanks!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I just want to see where they are all going. Sounds very interesting!!!!

B

bryana

ill get my miner out and see what i can do for you might take me a bit to find the stone but i can make the tables for u with np

L

Lady Mana

ill get my miner out and see what i can do for you might take me a bit to find the stone but i can make the tables for u with np
That sounds great!! Just let me know when you're ready :D

M

Millie

Lady Mana there is a vendor I saw tonight across for Hanse's Hostle in Malas that had a lot of shadow stone table for sale.

L

Lady Mana

Alright. So thanks to some helpful people I was able to find a few vendors and we even mined a number of granite.

To anyone who mined me some shadow granite or made me some tables because of this thread, you can stop now! I'll buy anything you made in the process (granite or tables), but after that I'm set.

Thanks!

Lady Mana
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
Napa Valley News Manager

B

bryana

if you have what you need i can keep what i mined if you need more than i have some i stone to make more of what you need

L

Lady Mana

if you have what you need i can keep what i mined if you need more than i have some i stone to make more of what you need
Thanks Bry!

I think I have most everything I need, but if you want to sell it I'd gladly buy it anyway! It's always good to have extras in case some redecoration is in order. Or, if you want to hold on to it and save the granite for Stygian Abyss, I understand that too. Either is fine with me!

If you want to sell it, and have a vendor location, I can buy them straight off the vendor. Or if you don't have a vendor, we can meet up sometime.