• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Sampire

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 (a guild of murderers based in fel dictated by Mervyn) is looking for a Sampire from trammel to be converted to the dark side, experience in killing high damage monsters is required, the role in the guild will be for PVM, namely Harrowers and Champion Bosses.

High Rewards

ICQ Mervyn on 99514030

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do rather, don't you? Five of you the other night and you couldn't kill the Abyssal Inferno boss :D

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the amount of time we spent killing the boss was considerably less than you spent spawning it.

How many scrolls did you get out of that?

K

King Frankie

My turn, i could kill for you since i have 2 sampires but hmm would be treason against my mates so ill consider that a little more...

Just did, no money or scrolls in this game would make me help you Mervyn. 2.0 sure but you nah. :loser:

And now i know were you go Cailleach be aware mohaha.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My turn, i could kill for you since i have 2 sampires but hmm would be treason against my mates so ill consider that a little more...

Just did, no money or scrolls in this game would make me help you Mervyn. 2.0 sure but you nah. :loser:

And now i know were you go Cailleach be aware mohaha.

Lol, you know where my guildies go. I might be about, I might not, you never know with me! I wasn't actually at that spawn, just in touch with Az.

Maybe time to explain here what I explained to Mervyn on skype earlier; I'm no pvp'er, I never have been and I doubt I ever will be (the ability to kill prank really does not count!) but I will support my guild and my alliance. So, I have a faction char (which I don't always play) to get around bene acts, and I will happily act as healer (which I'm good at) or supply runner or distraction or bait, on a stealther. Whatever. I'm not always there; I have a busy real life, as your Mrs can show you. But when I am about, I don't care about dying, I don't care who kills who, I'll just do what I can to help my friends.

Mervyn seems to think that he'll be able to persuade the samps in our guild/alliance to join him. Having put the idea to them this evening, all I can do is wish him the best of luck. So far, they've just about managed to stop laughing long enough to say 'no way'!

K

King Frankie

Lol, you know where my guildies go. I might be about, I might not, you never know with me! I wasn't actually at that spawn, just in touch with Az.

Maybe time to explain here what I explained to Mervyn on skype earlier; I'm no pvp'er, I never have been and I doubt I ever will be (the ability to kill prank really does not count!) but I will support my guild and my alliance. So, I have a faction char (which I don't always play) to get around bene acts, and I will happily act as healer (which I'm good at) or supply runner or distraction or bait, on a stealther. Whatever. I'm not always there; I have a busy real life, as your Mrs can show you. But when I am about, I don't care about dying, I don't care who kills who, I'll just do what I can to help my friends.

Mervyn seems to think that he'll be able to persuade the samps in our guild/alliance to join him. Having put the idea to them this evening, all I can do is wish him the best of luck. So far, they've just about managed to stop laughing long enough to say 'no way'!
lol i know were that comes from, but still i know were your guildes play ill settle with them. If they are WoY ive already shown my face to them a few times. but be aware be really aware.

:grrr:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i know were that comes from, but still i know were your guildes play ill settle with them. If they are WoY ive already shown my face to them a few times. but be aware be really aware.

:grrr:

Um no, we're SAOR and all the allied guilds. Oh, and TMG, but since that's a faction guild/alliance, it's not what you'd call 'official' :lick:

K

King Frankie

Um no, we're SAOR and all the allied guilds. Oh, and TMG, but since that's a faction guild/alliance, it's not what you'd call 'official' :lick:
That changes alot then ive killed them so much i cant even remember it myself. But fun then i know when i actully have a shot at you :lick:

Be aware! Very aware!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That changes alot then ive killed them so much i cant even remember it myself. But fun then i know when i actully have a shot at you :lick:

Be aware! Very aware!

I don't know, you try to be such a grump, and I know you're not really :D

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 (a guild of murderers based in fel dictated by Mervyn) is looking for a Sampire from trammel to be converted to the dark side, experience in killing high damage monsters is required, the role in the guild will be for PVM, namely Harrowers and Champion Bosses.

High Rewards

ICQ Mervyn on 99514030
Kind of ironic that you go around the champ Spawns killing Blues who cant PvP. Then think your so great since you can kill defenceless Blues and take their champ from them, now your asking the same blues for help? Lol @ Mervyn

Get prankster to make a Sampire. He is no good for anything else. At least when the rest of you are PvPing he can be some use then, rather than just sitting there in stealth all his life.

FYI this "OLD" man has a sampire and does rather well with him! Every guild should have at least one of there own.

Ps if its just for killing the champ, sampire may not be the template your looking for. Sampires are best suited to killing the spawn. Any template with the correct slayer weapon can solo a champ, with maybe one cross healer behind him!

Try just making Slayer weapons for the right champs. We all have slayer weapons for EVERY champ, so we can take a champ down in very little time... Just a thought!

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Endorsing Mervyns call for a sampire.

I would like to remind those who are thinking about joining to ignore many of the people who have posted on this thread as it will have been in rage following the loss of scrolls to 2.0.

A great guild to join and you will be supported all of the way.

Remember.....there's prizes!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not that we can't kill bosses, it's just we would like to give a trammel pvmer an opportunity to kill bosses safely in fel.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a bit skeptical here to. I assume 2.0 has more then 2.0 members, some with more than one account and sure a lot of gold and soulstones to use.
Why do they want to import a sampire from trammie land then? :coco:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 are allied with no-one, we want to import a trammel Sampire like we've been importing trammel mages and dexxers and everything else because the fel community are sick of seeing the same people everyday and we want to encourage more people to play in fel.

Can i just reiterate, just because people are red, doesn't make them bad people