• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for a price check on a couple of items if anyone could help me out

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says just looking for some type of price range for a few items.. Might sell some of them so trying to get some type of idea on their worth...

#1. A server birth Wash Basin
#2. Dragon Bone Earings (White ones not the grey)
#3. Seppos Leisure Footwear
#4. Marble platemail Not a full suit missing just the mempo i believe. I have the arms, tunic, legs, & gloves
#5. Britainian royal spy- Serpent shadower (Cloak)
#6. A piece of corrupted screaming brain from an orcish warbozz
#7. Chaos Void
#8. Happy 6th anniversary UO (Crook)
#9 Forest demon claws
#10. a Mesanna jack o lantern (It is dyed black & yellow. Most ones i see are black & red. any difference on price between colors?)
#11. A timeout chair you've been naughty this yr! Baja 2010
#12. All mesanna saw were these footprints as i walked away alive while playing mesanna roulette (Very cool item glacial footprints)
#13. Lucky fourleaf clover plant
#14. Rotten Lepercaun cheese
#15. A Europa Gold holiday gift box
#16. A guildstone named "Defenders Of Valor" [D^V]
#17. A guildstone named "Ye Old Pub" [Pub]
#18. A souvenir from the museum of vesper (a orange bracelet)(Not sure where this came from or if its a event item)
#19. A magical Lockbox (has a light blue color to it)

Any help with some type of price range is greatly appreciated.. I know players value items differently, im just trying to get some sort of price range for them...

Thank you in advance for the help

Last edited:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says just looking for some type of price range for a few items.. Might sell some of them so trying to get some type of idea on their worth...

#1. A server birth Wash Basin 100-150
#2. Dragon Bone Earings (White ones not the grey)
#3. Seppos Leisure Footwear
#4. Marble platemail Not a full suit missing just the mempo i believe. I have the arms, tunic, legs, & gloves a full set goes for around 200-250 so minus gorget could make it much less
#5. Britainian royal spy- Serpent shadower (Cloak)
#6. A piece of corrupted screaming brain from an orcish warbozz 80-120m
#7. Chaos Void
#8. Happy 6th anniversary UO (Crook)
#9 Forest demon claws
#10. a Mesanna jack o lantern (It is dyed black & yellow. Most ones i see are black & red. any difference on price between colors?) this is the non rare color 30m
#11. A timeout chair you've been naughty this yr! Baja 2010 saw one sell for 200+m recently
#12. All mesanna saw were these footprints as i walked away alive while playing mesanna roulette (Very cool item glacial footprints) 500m-650
#13. Lucky fourleaf clover plant
#14. a glacial spellbook (its blessed i have seen none blessed ones, not sure if that affects price) 50m
#15. Rotten Lepercaun cheese
#16. A Europa Gold holiday gift box 50-75m
#17. A guildstone named "Defenders Of Valor" [D^V] 15-20m
#18. A guildstone named "Ye Old Pub" [Pub] 15-20m
#19. A souvenir from the museum of vesper (a orange bracelet)(Not sure where this came from or if its a event item)
#20. A magical Lockbox (has a light blue color to it) 30m-45m

Any help with some type of price range is greatly appreciated.. I know players value items differently, im just trying to get some sort of price range for them...

Thank you in advance for the help

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure on prices, but I can tell you the earrings can be dyed, including white...
... at least last time I tested it with my pair.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought #12 was around 150-200mil. If they are 500-650.. then I regret not buying one for sale for 150 then :(

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can accept gold on ATL i will bid 20mil on #18. (Getting for a friend)

What shard are these on?