• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a new template

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am making a new tamer and am wondering what templates that others are going for. I am looking for new templates rather than ones commonly used a few years ago. Thanks!!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing the same myself. Never had a tamer so new build for me also.

I've currently got (not finished).

120 taming
120 lore
100 vet
100 music
80 ish peace
100 mage
100 med

I'm not sure if peace is worth it, I might switch this with disco. Also is 120 music essential?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
120 music/peace or 120 music/disco are essential for the heavy hitters. One of my tamers if a peace tamer, 120 music and peace, even using a dragon slaying instrument he fails on GD's more than I would like and the same goes when trying to peace Miasma with a scorpion slayer. I am thinking about stoning my peace and trying out disco on him. Peace is a nice crutch though when things get crazy.

My peace tamer template:
120 Tame
120 Lore
120 Vet
120 Music
120 Peace
100 Magery
20 Focus

All skills are real on this template, no bonus to any skills.