• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) looking for a little help with two things

W

weezer

1. Personal Bless deeds. I have about 400+ personal bless deeds just hanging around. I am thinking some of these players may have returned and I would like someplace to display these for a few weeks so people can look for their old deeds. My house has way too many lockdowns in it to even try and display them there. I am looking for a sponsor (would like it to be someone with a Luna house) to lock these down for a few weeks. I will then put them back in storage and bring them out again next year.

2. I am looking for some help with my vendor house/museum (orcs head inn on the south side of luna). I would like to know what type of vendors people would like to see there. I really don't buy things in the game (I just horde gold and spend it on old event items from legends past)and I don't know what people are looking for. I am asking you, what are people looking for? I will try and find people to meet that need.

Also some current feedback about the current vendor house would be nice. My only request is to keep the feedback off of price points. Pricing is always subjective and I don't run all the vendors so I don't have control over it. Talk of pricing can also destroy the intent of threads like this.

Thanks for any help

Weezer

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
First: I don't have a luna house, but I have New Magencia plot SW-5 that I don't have time to do what I want with it in the near future. You could use that for the personal bless deeds, and I'd let you lock the Writ down on your luna steps so people had easy access.

Second: That used to be my house years ago when my main char was JADE! You've done a much better job maintaining vendors than I did.
As far as inventory, The things I find myself frustrated looking for are some random rarer resources (like bark fragments), high end artys, and deco items that are ubiquitous on more populated shards. But if you provided those special unique items we don't see on Legends every day, that would make your vendors amazing. I can't remember the last time I found a magical door replica or even an ethereal horse for sale. Overall, you do a great job of keeping your vendors stocked and I find myself stopping there more than most other shops in Luna.

W

weezer

Really Jade..no way.... If that is you i think i have some of your personal bless deeds.

Same jade i am thinking of or a different one...I hope it is the same one. Would be good to hear from you if this is my old friend who gave me this house!!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Really Jade..no way.... If that is you i think i have some of your personal bless deeds.

Same jade i am thinking of or a different one...I hope it is the same one. Would be good to hear from you if this is my old friend who gave me this house!!
Not sure which Jade you're thinking of. My main was spelled JADE (all caps). I've been away for awhile, but somehow always return.

Anyway, let me know if you want to use the bottom of my Mag house for your deeds. :D