• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild...

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... I haven't played in almost a year (on any shard) and my account is still active. I also realized that I've never done a peerless before. I figure I should do that stuff at least once before it's all over. Hell, I've never even seen a peerless before.

*pumps fist at instancing*

Looking for a guild for my archer/spellweaver. Mostly looking for PvM that does all the high end stuff that I've never done on my own... because I'm anti-social. Will do champs, but not PvP. Guilds with many other spellweavers is a plus. I'll have to xfer over here.

I'm only looking to log on maybe once or twice a week. That's all the time I have these days.

:spider:
we dont want you FL type here.....LOL just kidding ya, I remember you from pac and the Fallen Lords..

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can vouch for UWF. Nightly hunts, easy to get peerless groups together, friendly bunch. And they even tolerate thieves like me :)

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we dont want you FL type here.....LOL just kidding ya, I remember you from pac and the Fallen Lords..
Nay, I was never in FL. I'm just the lowly thief that used to play on Napa Valley and Siege Perilous (See sig.) You're thinking of the other Chad Sexington (a.k.a. Fake Chad).

^_^