• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild for fun?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a guild to have fun with?

I start with a sister guild of my CAT guild. The guild will be called Dangerous Games or DOG.

I will ask if they can join our alliance. (47 guilds)

Jigsaw will be the guild leader but trust me if i say that Frarc will keep a close look out on you. :)

Your free to do and play whatever you like but i will not accept any nasty stuff against any guild member or alliance or any other player for that mather.
I want you to have fun in the game and help of a lot of people.

My rule always have been. We help you and you help us. :)

If you thinking to join us. Just find me in General chat. Or ask someone about Frarc.

Hope to see you there.

L

Legacyee

Good Luck Frarc. Great idea
And be sure to ask if you need anything
There are a few people out there that want to join events but know nothing about where when or what they are.

I hope to see some DOGs soon

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks.

The idea is to bring new players and returning players together in a guild to give them some fun and help them where we can. And that all under the big umbrella of the biggest alliance of the shard. :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While my account is inactive at the moment due to work commitments, I think this is a cracking idea.

Keep up the good work Frarc =)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reminds me of the International Knuckleheads concept =)

which was quite popular :) but sadly the leader got banned, and no way to carry on the guild :(

L

Leestar999

I've just got back into UO and looking for a new guild to join. Was just wondering if this guild do any champs?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just got back into UO and looking for a new guild to join. Was just wondering if this guild do any champs?
If you join the guild, the huge alliance has all kinda different people to play with even to do champ spawns with. :)