• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a good PVm guild

C

cac

Just got to atlantic used to play on chessy about 5 years ago. IM back. Would love to join a good pvm guild. Fel stuff is cool . But all i got made now is my abc archer.

aim is acousticman26
icq is 248-787-603

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Atlantic has several good guilds, so I'm sure you'll have no problem finding one that suits you.

United We Fight is an adult PvM guild. We offer nightly hunts, including lots of champs, peerless, doom gauntlet, etc. We're a rather large guild and members from all over the world, which has its perks: there's almost always someone doing something.

UWF isn't big on rules, either. We realize that, first, we're adults, and second, we're paying to play. The emissaries pay dues, too...we don't want to be ppls parents. o_O Our basic rules are: 1) don't PK guildies, 2) don't steal from guildies, 3) keep guild chat at a pg-13 rating, hehe.

Again, there are many options to choose from. UWF doesn't meet everyone's needs (and of course, you're welcome to have toons in many different guilds). That said, I really enjoy it and appreciate the friends I've made there.

C

cac

im 31 so im not a kid but im def not a adult lol on here. I guess . I have 2 kids and played uo since 2000. But lots has changed for the good and for the bad. I work 2nd shift so im on at usually midnight . Then on and off during the day and watching my boy at the same time. Weekends on more daily to do champs etc.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, you're welcome to give us a try. Our website is: www.united-we-fight.com. You can apply on the web or just grab one of our members in-game. :)

C

cac

Well, you're welcome to give us a try. Our website is: www.united-we-fight.com. You can apply on the web or just grab one of our members in-game. :)

k for a week ive been trying to join not a big deal. But i applied too ad got no response. I tried to reg on the forums and when i went o log in it said im revoked? Just wondering how i can get ah old of someone to join this great looking guild.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Tell you what, here's my ICQ: 449-310-493. If you see me online, I'll be happy to guild you. :)