• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a 20% LRC mempo...

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a 20% LRC medable mempo. It can be platemail or studded just as long as its mage armor. I just need it to have 20% LRC. I have 2 20% LRC pieces of armor I'm willing to trade for it. To clarify, I'm wanting to trade ONE of theses pieces for the mempo. Here is a pic of the two pieces I have for trade:

I am also willing to buy it from you, as opposed to trading, I also have a few "neat items" that I am willing to offer for trade instead. Thank you for your attention. =-)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This trade is still open...Anyone? *Gets on knees and begs* Anyone maybe have one of those neat rune sewing kits? :)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...some people don't quite know what a mempo is. Its the Samurai version of a gorget. Maybe you have one?

B

Balian of Asgard

I have one on pac, but you will have to get 2 transfer tokens in order to bring it back to your shard. You can have it for free :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Us pirates haven't forgotten your generous donation and are still looking for one that fits the bill.

It seems they aren't easy to find.