• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 120 Magery/Eval Int reasonably priced

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, am a returning player and can't afford too high a price.

If you have a 120 Magery Powerscroll that you are willing to sell (or 120 Evaluate Intelligence) at a very reasonable price, please PM me.

Thanks.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you consider reasonable?
Well, considering that on various shards in Luna they can be found, respectively, for about 10 and 5 millions, a reasonable price, IMHO, could for example be 2-3 millions for 120 Evaluate Intelligence and about 5-6 millions for 120 Magery.

You have either one ?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, considering that on various shards in Luna they can be found, respectively, for about 10 and 5 millions, a reasonable price, IMHO, could for example be 2-3 millions for 120 Evaluate Intelligence and about 5-6 millions for 120 Magery.

You have either one ?
Just an FYI, I found a 120 Magery on a vendor for 12 mil and thought it was very reasonable.

Of course I am an idiot at buying things sometimes so this opinion is mostly useless.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What do you consider reasonable?

You have either one ?
I have both... but for those prices I will just eat them on my mule.

G

guum

You have either one ?
You will be waiting a long time to find them at those prices, I think.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww, my original post was removed. My thought remains. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stand by my original, deleted post. A reasonable (read that as cheap) price would be 12 mill on a populated shard for a 120 magery, if you're willing to shop/wait a bit. For an eval, 5-5.5 with the same attitude. The problem is YOUR definition of "reasonable" is NOT supported by the marketplace. Why would someone sell you scrolls for less than half price when they can quite easily be sold for the numbers I've quoted. It simply isn't logical and therefore it's unlikely to happen.

Vyric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aibal is correct. Those are the prices I consistently see on Cats when I look up these scrolls on search uo. The 120 Magery currently available for 15 mil is near the high end of the price range I usually see for the Luna vendors. I've seen them as low as 12 mil. At the moment the lowest 120 Eval appears to be 6 mil.