• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking 4 18x18

I

Ivan - MT

Try looking outside the City of Umbra in Malas, I'm sure you'll find a empty plot without much effort in hunting.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winters...I'm thinking there are spots near me. I'm south of Luna, across the bridge and to the west near the mountains. When I have a change to get ingame today, I'll take a housing tool, check spots and let you know what I find.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just in case you don't log on each time you get on stratics, I decided I'd better post here in addition to the PM I sent. I found an 18X18 spot and tried it myself so let me know if you're interested and we'll meet up. :D

C

Crack Head Bob

If you are still looking, PM me, and i can get you one.

B

Bandon del Rio

I am returning after 4 years and quickly found a 18x18 plot on Ice Isle (Tram). It only took me 20 mins, first looking North of Yew then Ice Isle. Good Luck!

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you go south of luna down bridge and go east round the mountain...huge spot worthy of 2 18x18s there and secluded. There is also spots open in yew for an 18x18

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if I would get the same amount of help if I asked to place a Castle.

Any takers?