• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lookin to form PvP guild

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thats right the Bo is lookin to put some people together to kill other people and each other.
There will be on big giant rule, NO ASS HATS! meaning if we are doing a no loot event you dont loot.
Please message the bo if interested
It is sad that we have to rely on a pvm guild to set a date to pvp...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to go Bo!!!

Quick question for those who start seeing your new guild running around. Will innocents need to run and hide the minute we spot your roaming clan of PvPers? Just wondering if this will just become a zerg of PvPers/Pkers...la

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hattori has not seen Bo in a long time because Hattori has no active account. If Hattori was operational, Hattori would love to run around with Bo. Though Bo and Hattori both know they would have a hard time finding others to kill, so maybe Bo and Hattori could kill each other. But that would probably go better for Bo than Hattori since Hattori is far from adept at PVP.

In fact, this begs the question, why did Hattori leave? There are still the same number of creatures (NPC) all over the Siege Perilous and the lack of any characters controlled by human hand really should matter not. Hattori will ponder this juxtaposition. The land was full of adventure, the land was absent of adventure...

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Falon logs in after ............ years...........and wonders if its worth still paying for two accounts that don't get touched. It seems that the Bo is lonely so maybe ...................

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
thats right the Bo is lookin to put some people together to kill other people and each other.
There will be on big giant rule, NO ASS HATS! meaning if we are doing a no loot event you dont loot.
Please message the bo if interested
It is sad that we have to rely on a pvm guild to set a date to pvp...
This could be worth coming back for, but who would we fight? Tired of fighting hide/stealth templates. -Fean

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's an idea...

Two active PvPers create two seperate PvP guilds. The key would be to split up the PvPers equally in the guilds based on time zone. Having a single PvP guild or two guilds that are on at different times might just end up in groups of roaming PvPers killing every player they run into.

Don't get me wrong, getting PK'd should be something every Siege player should worry about, but I'm guessing this isn't necessarily the goal Bo has in creating this thread...la

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Here's an idea...

Two active PvPers create two seperate PvP guilds. The key would be to split up the PvPers equally in the guilds based on time zone. Having a single PvP guild or two guilds that are on at different times might just end up in groups of roaming PvPers killing every player they run into.

Don't get me wrong, getting PK'd should be something every Siege player should worry about, but I'm guessing this isn't necessarily the goal Bo has in creating this thread...la
You pretty much nailed it on the head there. Before I left my typical log on to Siege was to log on search every place I could think of for someone to fight/pk. Sometimes goings days without finding any one. Finally find someone and they smoke bomb or run a marathon across the map to get away. Or if you did get a decent fight their template almost always had hide/stealth on it. When they got red lined just off screen and hide. It just wasnt worth my time any more. I guess that is people just "adapting" to Siege.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's an idea...

This is pretty much what Bo had in mind (I think). Create a guild for PvP. If there are enought people to fight - great. If not split up the guild in two teams and fight amongst each other.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Par you havent peed standing since Hoff's took that away from you.
2. There arent enough people to do 2 different guilds. what you have to do is to get everyone into one guild, ventrillo and go from there.
3. Make a couple of known events, no loots set times and invite the shard.
The key to this is to get a couple of people lookin for the same thing, and if you have no loot events it is strictly enforced.
Encourage 1 on 1 fighting in the guild, Bo used to put a bounty out on Boself within the guild, if you murdered the Bo, bo would give you 100k. Bo would start that up again. The goals here arent to go and slaughter everyone and loot their crap. It is to have fun, Bo's idea of fun is fighting against another person, not some computer generated monster.