• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look who followed me home!

• Thread starter Nastia Cross
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
N

Nastia Cross

I recalled to my house in Fel earlier today and saw a blue name on the screen... "a platinum dragon"... no, that's not possible I thought. They fought last night outside Wrong (my house is south-west of Wrong). Sure enough, I run into my house and there she is...

She stomped around a bit, ate some tasty trolls, and as I type this now, taken up residence on the south east corner of my home, flapping her wings and keeping a wary eye out.

Draconi, can I keep her?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thats way cool I want one to ;-)

W

wrekognize

My favorite thing about this is your use of UOAM and how you can resize it any way that you wish. I hope SA has this feature one day (and looks as nice).

N

Nastia Cross

My favorite thing about this is your use of UOAM and how you can resize it any way that you wish. I hope SA has this feature one day (and looks as nice).
I wish the classic client would incorporate the functionality of UOAM.

N

Nastia Cross

Awesome! Build a pen and lure it in!
I wish there was a Platinum Dragon sanctuary for them. Its sad that when this event is over, they will go away and never be seen again. They are too beautiful to disappear!!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We've already done that courtesy of Dar and Zared.

N

Nastia Cross

I was just informed that there are still a bunch of Platinum Dragons outside Wrong in Fel on my shard too (Chessy). I guess that's how this girl was able to wander down.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

We've already done that courtesy of Dar and Zared.
You are one of the people that tried thier *amnest to help me get KR to run, TY for that. I like your sig and wish that they would give us all 3 graphics to pick from (2D/SA/KR).

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't those like white elephants? they will put you in the poor house just keeping them fed :)

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that's the one that latched itself onto Crazy and followed him clear to Covetous. I met him there with a reptile slayer but only managed to take a small sliver off it's life bar.
I finally gave up somewhere around Snake's Pass and logged off but Crazy said he was gonna keep at it a while longer

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Dude. That's awesome. :thumbsup:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Would be sad to see them leave..... they are sooo pretty.

I just love to watch them.

I might even miss crimsons.

Grats on having one at home.

Just get someone with "herding" see if they can herd it right into your yard.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to keep the platinums around after SA. Have one randomly wander around the Virtue cities like Inu wanders Moonglow, letting us know they are 'watching over us'.

There could be a small crimson spawn somewhere in the Abyss for balance.

And they should never, ever, under any circumstances become tameable... In fact, an attempt should result in a snarky remark from them :p

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to keep the platinums around after SA. Have one randomly wander around the Virtue cities like Inu wanders Moonglow, letting us know they are 'watching over us'.

And they should never, ever, under any circumstances become tameable... In fact, an attempt should result in a snarky remark from them :p
:thumbsup:

L

Lord Drakelord

:thumbsup:
Would be better if the dragon sent a message "is attempt to tame a human pet" if anyone did try.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surprised you haven't killed the platinum already. Yes, they are pretty but the loot is pretty good.

Q

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i can keep one of those as a pet i will join in Faction and do PvP. ;)