• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOOK OUT!!!!!

• Thread starter Intoxication
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Intoxication

Look out Baja, I am moving back in!

After being away for about a year on another shard I have decided I am home sick. I was running monthly events there and I would like to do the same for Baja. I really tried to do things for everyone. I ran PvP tourneys, tamer events, scavenger hunts and many other fun things. All of the events were paid for and ran by my alliance and I, with very nice prizes. We do except donations but it is not necessary. As long as I have the gold I will pay for the events out of my bank.

Hope to see you all soon.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look out Baja, I am moving back in!

After being away for about a year on another shard I have decided I am home sick. I was running monthly events there and I would like to do the same for Baja. I really tried to do things for everyone. I ran PvP tourneys, tamer events, scavenger hunts and many other fun things. All of the events were paid for and ran by my alliance and I, with very nice prizes. We do except donations but it is not necessary. As long as I have the gold I will pay for the events out of my bank.

Hope to see you all soon.
What Intoxication didn't mention is she is bringing people with her from the other shard. I have attended many of the events she put together .. and every one was outstanding!
Welcome back, Intoxication. And welcome to those coming with you.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Intoxication! *Smiles*

If you ever need help or volunteers for your event, just give me the heads up. The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance is at your service. *Bows*

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings !

Welcome back home. It's great to see the population of Baja climbing , and not to mention the addition of a great group of folks is more than welcomed here!

I'm sure I, at the very least speak for Xel , by offering you a toast ( of sake no less ) and wish you a long and prosperous future filled with happiness and nudity?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh heck yeah! She's ba-ack. I'm so happy to see you've come home and if you need any help with events, I'll be there to help too. *HUGE HUGS* woman

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! The reason why I can drink so much sake is because Exodus has one of the best (or the only ones!) stand-up urinals in all of Sosaria. No joke, just ask for a tour. It made me smile, laugh, and cry tears of joy when I saw the row of urinals. As Exodus and Sara have stated, NOW we know why enhanced bandages are that yellowish color...that's food for thought. I forgot what I was going to say now...OH YES, if you need any help, assistance, or incentive with finishing sake bottles, I'm always willing to give a helping hand.

The Baja community gets a +69....just because! :D (I said "69"...)

I

Intoxication

Oh heck yeah! She's ba-ack. I'm so happy to see you've come home and if you need any help with events, I'll be there to help too. *HUGE HUGS* woman
yes i have missed you too

*HUGS BACK*
Thanks for all the warm welcomes we can't wait to see you all. We have already started moving.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome Back Intoxication!

WildStar

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOOT!!! And she's bringing good peeps with her. Sara is right she runs great events. Now that your here Intox I can help with prizes!! And of course whatever else you need.

Welcome back!!!

I

Intoxication

i have to much stuff =/

packing is the easy part......................the unpacking sucks..........

It looks like a packy farm around our houses though lol

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back boys and gals. Been a long time since we've seen y'all.

Gotta make up for lost time. =]

I

Intoxication

Sounds like I'll be dying a lot =/

haha fun stuff can't wait

L

Lady Tiger

*follows Intox to fel baja* Intox has the laggiest keep in UO history and I didn't think it was possible to fit a castle into a keep but she's done it. Thanks from me and Sion for letting us join the baja community.