• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*long shot* Buying scrapper receipe

G

OK i am back after a long time of and look like scrappers is the way to go for mage so how much they cost or where i can get them?

Is a scrappers receipe a one time use only?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No its not a one time use only. They cost about 400k i believe... and hold on i forgot if u had anymore questions!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get them from scribes with the receipe, and to make them u need peerless incredients!

P

prostkr

once you eat the recipie you can make them forever. plain ones sell for around 400k i think.

G

Judging by your questions, I´m not sure if you´re under the impression that U need to eat a recipe in order to use a scrappers or not.

In case U are. You don´t need to get/eat a scrappers recipe as a mage in order to use a scrappers.

In case U aren´t. Just ignore this post...

G

Ok thx a lot fellas.But for a solo player like I it seems like its nothing i will be able to do alone (peerless loot is a pain to get from what i have read)

G

Not sure how many guilds are regularly running peerless these days, but when I was actively playing it wasn't real difficult to buy the resources for about 20K each. I have only made 2 scrappers though.

-Skylark