• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lol the late night musings of 1 middleaged player

K

kalzaketh

sorry, folks this involves many r/l memories such as growing up during many years of changes as a younger man most of my life involved the budding new industry of television ouch yes that dates me alittle I got to wondering what might help the global recession, I got to thinking of my youngerdays one name,came to mind from the late 60's and early 70's he was aselfmade man who was no angel but rather atrue firebrand as he built himself into an icon, to many persons of my generation he showed that we needed to dare to new hieghts in otherwords become hero's ourselves the mans name was robert craigknevil deceased now. the years of abuse claimed him, to this end I say napavalley should rise up behind one person to elect arallying point for ultima, give ourselves aselfmade hero just late night ramblings folks we all know in game aking doesn't do anything in truth. lets lead ultima into anew golden age.:love:

K

kalzaketh

just anaddendum, to the post, we as ashard could more orless elect sort of ashard type guild master who could take idea's from us the players to give adirection of ahunt such as he needs acertain peerless boss ingredient the first persons in such agroup could recieve higher standings amongst the other groups of the shard such as being renowed in the councils of the lords of brit, in otherwords give the reporters work to do for the shard.

M

MorganaLeFey

I believe that's what the newly announced EM will do? At least that's my guess as to what part of their in game role will be. *shrugs*