• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lol how i lost over 20m tonight.

G

Gunn4r

Me and my friend were sparring in Fel, outside of ice a little ways tonight, naturally we took off item insurance since we killed each other a few dozen times....

so I had to log quickly to goto work and like an idiot i logged right there, in fel, no item insurance, and in the 5-10? minutes it takes to log out in an unsafe place I got pked by Nixon and mirp and dry looted. bye bye orny, bye bye spell woven legs, bye bye stitchers mitts, bye bye brightsight lens, cya channeling 15% DCI shield, bye bye totem of the void, bye pendent of the magi, bye bye pieces of 70+ resist medable lrc armor, bye bye everything.

/sigh.

think im done already. anyone wanna buy my acct?

that was pretty much everything i had invested on napa.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What kind of idiot removes item insurance... You can also return the cash to eachother once you are done fighting?

B

Budweiser

Me and my friend were sparring in Fel, outside of ice a little ways tonight, naturally we took off item insurance since we killed each other a few dozen times....

so I had to log quickly to goto work and like an idiot i logged right there, in fel, no item insurance, and in the 5-10? minutes it takes to log out in an unsafe place I got pked by Nixon and mirp and dry looted. bye bye orny, bye bye spell woven legs, bye bye stitchers mitts, bye bye brightsight lens, cya channeling 15% DCI shield, bye bye totem of the void, bye pendent of the magi, bye bye pieces of 70+ resist medable lrc armor, bye bye everything.

/sigh.

Priceless...

G

Gunn4r

I know I can just picture these guys poping champagne bottles..... talk about the worst kind of luck possible for me.

acct is 79 months, quite a few 120'd skills, 6 chars blah blah blah. i dunno.

i'm pretty disappointed. Wheres the karma? lol after I help save Criminals acct from the hacker I get totally whacked like that. Just doesnt seem right.

B

Budweiser

I know I can just picture these guys poping champagne bottles..... talk about the worst kind of luck possible for me.

acct is 79 months, quite a few 120'd skills, 6 chars blah blah blah. i dunno.

i'm pretty disappointed. Wheres the karma? lol after I help save Criminals acct from the hacker I get totally whacked like that. Just doesnt seem right.
Wasn't Luck sir.. You made a bad move.

G

Gunn4r

Wasn't Luck sir.. You made a bad move.

I'd say its pretty lucky for them to stumble on two chars that are timed out (5minute window) one of which is wearing 20+m and is completely ininsured. If you dont think thats insanely lucky then you are an idiot.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

/sigh.

Don't quit yet, things usually look better after you sit on things for a while. In the meantime, I can't replace all the things you lost, but I can equip you with decient stuff to help you get by. There's your karma for helping someone recover some of their things from Scum. Send me a PM, I'll be on a bunch this weekend amd have some Barbed kit armour you can have (picked up at an IDOC over a year ago and still haven't gone through most of it). I also should have some brightsite lenses and a few other things that you'd be welcome to. Let me know if you want the stuff, keep your chin up it's only a game even if it is addicting ;)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ me to pick up a free spell woven britches and brightsights if it will help.

Regards, Pete

B

Budweiser

I'd say its pretty lucky for them to stumble on two chars that are timed out (5minute window) one of which is wearing 20+m and is completely ininsured. If you dont think thats insanely lucky then you are an idiot.

I'm not an idiot but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

oh btw wanna buy an Orny? I have an extra one now..

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not an idiot but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

oh btw wanna buy an Orny? I have an extra one now..
Leaving UO - cost $0

Reading on stratics of trammies losing shat- cost ,tears flowin from my eyes from laughing

Nixon Killing and Looting these trammies --
PRICELESS!!!

B

Budweiser

Leaving UO - cost $0

Reading on stratics of trammies losing shat- cost ,tears flowin from my eyes from laughing

Budweiser Killing and Looting these trammies --
PRICELESS!!!
Nixon killed them not Budweiser!!! :owned:

I also am selling two pieces or armor crafted by Lord Oz.. NO lrc on them but high resists no mods..

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
437481729 icq me ive got the shaft a couple times in fel although it was my fault i still got the shaft!!!LOL it pissed me off for about a week but i got over it. a few guildies helped me out with some recovery items but its just like raiseing the bar and try to achieve a higher level of game play. but icq me and ill try to help you out with a shield or whatnot i got a few good ones and i dont use them. anyway hit me up.

G

Gunn4r

Hey I'm not cryen. Im pissed no doubt, wouldn't you be? pah. :p I dont expect the stuff back, if I was in your shoes I'd whack the **** outta me to, lol. Learned my lesson the hard way.

How much for my orny back? :p

oh also mostly just pissed that i had no way to get away or do anything since i was just sitting there timed out. talk about luckkkyyyyyyy for you. What the hell were you all doing up there anyway for the few minutes it took for me to log? I run around fel for hours looking for people then the couple minutes I time out i get whacked, wtf no fun. I want a real fight. Give me back my stuff, i'll keep it uninsured and you can fight me for em. Then at least its sort of fair :p

G

Gunn4r

Leaving UO - cost $0

Nixon Killing and Looting these trammies --
PRICELESS!!!
Kinda funny.... people said you were an ass and I didnt believe them. Guess I was wrong eh? I made an unfortunate and pretty ****ty mistake. Has nothing to do with being a trammie... pretty sure I was in fel actually. pah.

E

Elbryan Uthador

I have a ton of barbed armor and items lying around. PM me here or get a hold of me in Alliance chat.

I remember when if you dropped items, most would give them back. Of course after a laugh and some gold exchanging hands, but they wouldn't keep the items. Guess that is why this game is dying, greedy childish behavior.

Of course I do know its the OP's fault he lost it, but its not like its Pharaun's items. :thumbsup:

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda funny.... people said you were an ass and I didnt believe them. Guess I was wrong eh? I made an unfortunate and pretty ****ty mistake. Has nothing to do with being a trammie... pretty sure I was in fel actually. pah.
lol i am just pointing out the fact that a 7yr vet that spares in Fel and takes off ins cause you dont wanna lose gold, then leaves and doesnt put the ins back on- IS A TRAMMIE!! i wouldnt even posted that and then say your selling your account with the age on it.. for i can see a young char doin something stupid like that, but a 7 yet vet? no excuse and you have no reason to be in fel :p but thanx for the laugh and hookin up my boy with some gear ;)

G

Gunn4r

lol i am just pointing out the fact that a 7yr vet that spares in Fel and takes off ins cause you dont wanna lose gold, then leaves and doesnt put the ins back on- IS A TRAMMIE!! i wouldnt even posted that and then say your selling your account with the age on it.. for i can see a young char doin something stupid like that, but a 7 yet vet? no excuse and you have no reason to be in fel :p but thanx for the laugh and hookin up my boy with some gear ;)
psh np. 10 year vet really played since beta. I went on a long hiatus for SWG, WoW etc.

I dont mind you getten a laugh :p I would too. Did you read my initial post? I was super late for work, I worked graveyard so its like past midnight was frustrated and just logged. Yeah it was dumb but who woulda thought at that time of night after spending over an hour there that in the 5 minutes or so to timeout we'd get pwned like that? Live and learn i guess.

V

Vision

The same Budweiser that "ALWAYS" returns people's stuff if it accidentally drops? Times have changed indeed.

D

derickonfire

Can't really blame you for taking off insurance; I was pwning you like a little girl.