• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL, gone like a whole year....

• Thread starter Arch Magus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arch Magus

amazing.

been gone for like, EVER, run into despise on my Necromage, kill a supposed overpowered archer, and get like, what, 800 something damn faction points.

what, these idiots only fight archers vs. archers anymore?

don't know wtf to do when they see a Mage anymore, that's funnny as damn shiit right there.

Mages are still the badasses in my book. gimme a good group of mages against any archer ****'s anyday

good day

A

Arch Magus

incredible how I still remember like, 50 freaking macros that i havent used in a year

LOL :pancakes:

A

Arch Magus

btw, Abyss looks freakin dumb. garg's look dumb.

why dont they make a shard already that used to be like back before AOS?

people would love it

B

Beer_Cayse

retro shard will not happen and that has been stated many times over since 2004 - by the Devs and UO Community Leader(s).

Will not. That means , nope, no, nein, nyet, non and any other negative response you care to toss at it.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like they're never going to introduce necromancy, never, not a change, not no way, not no how.

B

Beer_Cayse

<snicker> But it took a while, didn't it? <shrug> Until then I simply repeat the "party line" ... cause IMO a retro shard will not be able to satisfy many of those who wish for one. Ya just can't folks to agree.

G

Gowron

Just like they're never going to introduce necromancy, never, not a change, not no way, not no how.
I don't know where this came from, because Necromancy was being discussed as a desired add on by developers back when I got T2A off the shelf and started playing. Hmmm, that was 1999 or so.

T

Tazar

I don't know where this came from, because Necromancy was being discussed as a desired add on by developers back when I got T2A off the shelf and started playing. Hmmm, that was 1999 or so.
Necromancy was planned from the beginning - they even had the necro-regs in game for it - but it was pushed aside until AOS for higher priorities.

F

five oclock

retro shard will not happen and that has been stated many times over since 2004 - by the Devs and UO Community Leader(s).

Will not. That means , nope, no, nein, nyet, non and any other negative response you care to toss at it.
you are right, BUT where are the devs lately? last month everyone was wondering who was left and who go canned ...and still no responce....SO....

Never say never :D

L

Lady_Mina

There was a certain group of mages who called themself 'necromantic order of witches [NoW]' who wanted necromancy in the game but it didn't happen till AoS and introduced Umbra as the necro town.
'deathcap' and 'deadwood' where one of the 'old' necro regs.