lol folks

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

that huge ball of times square, is ready to make it's slow climb to signal 2 things, not only the end of ayear and the begining of anew one it signals the end of a poor presidency for the us I have my own traditional meal for newyears ready to be cooked and consumed , for myself to promote better health and luck I choose sauerkraut and ham, it worked until pres bush killed the economy:yell: happy newyears folks:eek:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2004
that huge ball of times square, is ready to make it's slow climb to signal 2 things, not only the end of ayear and the begining of anew one it signals the end of a poor presidency for the us I have my own traditional meal for newyears ready to be cooked and consumed , for myself to promote better health and luck I choose sauerkraut and ham, it worked until pres bush killed the economy:yell: happy newyears folks:eek:
I guess you think the "Chosen One" is going to solve all your problems?

The years under Clinton sure and the hell weren't the best either.

K

kalzaketh

no sorry, I was arepublican supporter until W.I voted for his daddy both elections, my first vote for pres was for ronnie herbert bushes leading partner.:) sorry to give offense.

S

Sunrise

I voted for foamy the squirrel...Do a google search if ya dont know what I mean :p

My new years dinner is Crown royal baby..and Wild wings WOOOT :D come on BWW WOOT...

BTW I may be hammered right now :p But Im not falling for that trap :p

D

dielock

I voted for Alfred E. Newman. He is the best and has the best motto and attitude.
"What me worry?"

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't going to reply, but then, I felt I had an obligation to do so. I will not offer an apology, for, party stalwarts know how vehement I was in taking a stand against so many of the policies within my party. I tried, and though it might be too late, finally my voice and that of so many others will be heard as the Republican National Committee readies to make a public condemnation of George Bush next month.

So, for me, the new year will actually begin 20 January 2009, as he boards the Marine helicopter one last time, and gives his farewell wave. I believe at that time, I will go outside, raise my face to the sky with eyes closed, and feel the warmth of the winter sun once again.