• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Trouble

P

Parsifal

Anyone having trouble logging in to the client? I get to the login page...enter my password and then I wait at the verifing account page until it times out. I have tried rebooting my pc...no help. I went to my account page at uo.com and my password is valid. Anyone have any suggestions?

P

Parsifal

Ok....problem fixed.:D

I havn't a clue what went wrong but the solution was to reload the UO 9th anniversary software collection and then download all the patches from that point on. What a major pain in the *ss.:coco:

Bottom line....I'm up and running again!:)

T

Tycolby

The most common problems of log in troubles is;
1):shots:

2):beer:

3):pint:

And by what i can see, you were suffering from all three!!!!!!!

Woot Its the weekend time to go get killed by a mongbat again!!!!
:coco:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You went through all that trouble for nothing -

Over the last week, the EA login server for UO has been going down for 30minutes to 4 hours at a time, on at least 5 occasions (the most recent I've experienced was from 5 to 5:30 AM Eastern this morning.

It was just coincidence that the login server was back up after your reinstall and patching.